If you're looking for a great dentist, I may be just the one!
Hello, I'm Dr Ian Crump and I reckon I might be the dentist that you are looking for! Now that's a big claim, but here's why I believe I can say it with confidence.
Most people will have noticed that dentistry has changed. Previously, we would attend our regular family dentist for a "check-up," a scale and clean and regrettably, the odd filling or two. Now, we are inundated with porcelain everything, implants, orthodontics, cosmetic makeovers, curing headaches and snoring devices. It's not because dentistry (or The Dental Junction) cannot provide these needs, it has just become a stretch on the family budget.
So here's why you should call me now!
- When you visit me, it's like a meeting an old friend, a friend who cares for you. Whether it's your first visit or for a follow up, you'll actually enjoy coming.
- I just do dentistry. Of course I can do smile makeovers but, let's face it, most of us just want to look after what we've got so that's what I do... good old-fashioned family dentistry.
- I'm affordable. By concentrating on general dentistry, I have become efficient at providing basic dental services without fuss, with no sacrifice on quality. I couldn't sleep at night if I didn't provide the same quality care that I provide on my own family.
- You needn't be embarrassed. There are no pictures of perfect smiles in my reception to deter you. I understand that at times our dental health has had to come second to the needs of our family. So I never blame my patients when everything is not in tip-top shape.
- Looking for the perfect smile? Certainly most people want a good looking smile (I'm yet to meet a patient who wants their teeth more yellow!). What I find is that most of my patients want a clean, natural smile... not necessarily two rows of "toilet bowl white" porcelain.
- As a dentist, I have a duty of care to advise the best dental care for you. Unfortunately, this can sometimes be a significant investment (even at my modest fees). Now, it's rare that all your dentistry need be done at once so I can spread your treatment (and the cost) over time to suit your budget.